Located in Greensboro, NC I provide fun and effective in-home training for you and your dog, enabling you to achieve all of your dog training needs.
Training for you and your dog
Training your dog enables him to be a welcome member of your family and neighborhood. Basic obedience such as walking at your side and sitting when greeting people make walks more enjoyable for everyone. Solving common behavior problems like barking, jumping, chewing and more make owning him easier. Spending some time training him and engaging him in structured play allows for a rewarding relationship with your dog.
How can I help you?
I teach private lessons in your home, covering basic through advanced obedience and solving behavior problems.
- Allows your dog to learn in an environment that's easier for him, where he'll be less distracted.
- Training is geared specifically to your needs and adjusted to be easily incorporated into your own daily routine.
- Shy, fearful, excitable dogs may not be ready to go out to classes.
- Great for owners who can't commit to a six-week package.
I now am offering dog walking! See our classes page for information and prices on this new service.
- Helps prevent problem beahaviors that sten from boredom and excess energy
- I do not just walk your dog, I interact with him. I walk him, talk to him, pet and scratch him, play with him.
- Great also for puppies and incontinent dogs who need to go out to potty during the day.
- By having a dog trainer walk your dog instead of some neighborhood kid, the dog does not get to paractice bad behaviors such as bolting out the door, pulling, jumping on people.